Tuesday 10 April 2012

Happy birthday to me!

I've gotten a bit used to spending my birthdays in random places other than home.  This is the first birthday I spent in Vietnam, and it was a great one.
At school, I got some gifts from students... a necklace, chocolate, Hello Kitty mug, makeup, body cream, and cards.  It was a nice surprise!  I also got a nice gift from my co-teacher which included a cute hat!

After work, we went to my favourite restaurant in the neighbourhood ("Scott and Binh's") with friends and ordered my favourite meal there (enchiladas).  It was delicious, as usual.  We also ate some cheesecake there that John ordered from the NYDC (New York Dessert Cafe).  Yum!!

Hope this year is full of health and happiness!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!! We hope all of your wishes come true!!!LOVE YOU and MISS you LOTS!!:(

    ReplyDelete