Sunday 10 March 2013

iPhone addiction

As you know, I bought my iPhone at a mall in Dubai.  It has been one of the best purchases I've made!  Even though it was expensive, it's worth the price since I use it all the time.  On my iPhone I can check e-mail, see the weather around the world, set an alarm clock, take photos and edit them, chat with friends and family, play games, surf the internet, basically anything...

Here are my favourite apps that I use:

-  What's App?  (Text people for free, using internet connection)
-  Instagram (Cool photo editing tool)
-  Google Maps (Where am I?  Google Maps will tell me...)
-  SoundHound (Ever hear a song and want to know what it is?  Just use this and it magically finds the song name and artist after a few seconds of "listening")
-  Songza (Music playlists for any time of day and any mood you're in)
-  Google Voice Phone (Call people using Google Voice, beats long distance rates on phone plans!)
-  Google Calendar (Mark down important dates and receive reminders)
-  Weather (Add your favourite cities and compare - ie. snow in Windsor, sunshine in HCMC)
-  MyFitnessPal (Track calories and exercise to stay healthy)
-  RunKeeper (Track how far/fast you walk or run, and it maps your route)

And of course, there are the games...
-  Fruit Ninja
-  Race Penguin
-  4 Pics 1 Word

What are your favourite apps?

No comments:

Post a Comment