Saturday 22 June 2013

Second year of teaching in Vietnam complete!

This week we finished up another year of teaching in Vietnam.  It's crazy how fast this year went by.  It seemed like this year went much faster than last year.  Although it was sad to say goodbye to some great friends, I know that we will see each other again some day.

On the last day of school I got some presents from a few students - Chinese flower pastries, 3 jars of delicious Korean tea, and a lovely Elizabeth Arden eau de toilette spray.  It's always fun getting presents when you're a teacher!

The last day of school was spent playing games outside and signing "autographs" for each other in the classroom.  I had a really great class this year and I will miss my students for sure!  It was also time for me to say goodbye to grade 1 since I will be teaching grade 5 next year.  It's going to be weird teaching another grade since I've gotten so used to grade 1s and grade 1 problems, haha.  New challenges are ahead but I'm looking forward to them.

With the school year complete, I can finally prepare to go home!  I'm leaving tomorrow night and will arrive in Toronto on Monday morning.  See you soon, Canada!!!!!!!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the completion of another successful year in the world of teaching!WELCOME HOME!!!SAFE JOURNEY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete