Monday 15 April 2013

A new decade!

This year I turned 30 years old, and got to celebrate twice... with the surprise birthday dinner/karaoke night the weekend before my b-day, and also on the real day - a nice dinner with friends at my favourite restaurant, complete with a delicious free dessert courtesy of the restaurant owner.  My housemates also got me a box of my favourite snacks... candy, chocolate, chips, Japanese yogurt drinks, crackers, and even a bottle of soju as a joke!

Now that I have turned 30 and completed my goal of visiting 30 countries before 30 (I even surpassed it and am now at 31!), I feel a bit of a sense of accomplishment.  I'm lucky to have wonderful family and friends, and a steady job that allows me to travel a lot, the activity I enjoy the most.  I'm feeling good... what's next for the third decade of my life?  Only time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS again on all of your accomplishments thus far!!! May the future be BRIGHT...filled with many more successes , surprises and the fulfillment of more goals!!!!!

    ReplyDelete