Monday 8 April 2013

Surprise!!! It's your birthday!!!

On the weekend I was feeling better and my friend Tanya suggested we go downtown for dinner.  Having not left the house for several days, I was definitely up for it.  John said Alex wanted to go too, and that he wanted to meet us to get a cab in 25 minutes.  At that point, Greg, Tanya, John, and I were all sitting around watching Survivor, so I jumped up and got ready.  John took a shower and then said he wasn't sure if he felt like going.  With some nagging, I convinced him to go, and then we met up with Alex and some other friends Will and Angela.  The 7 of us cabbed downtown to one of our favourite restaurants.

When we walked upstairs, I heard a lot of people and then realized it was a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY for my friend Angela and I.  Her birthday is 2 days before mine.  I was really, REALLY surprised!  I never had a surprise party before... there was a huge group of our friends from school there.  John and Will organized the whole thing and everyone was in on the secret.  I couldn't believe how well my housemates pulled off the plan so naturally... complete with John almost deciding not to go because he was "tired."  I had NO IDEA this surprise was going down.


After a nice dinner, some of us went to karaoke where we had a good time.  I guess this will go down as my most surprising birthday to date.  It was lots of fun celebrating, and my birthday isn't even until Wednesday so I guess I can celebrate again!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL ANGELA!!! love you and miss you!!!HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY CELEBRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete