Tuesday 30 October 2012

Chingu means friend

One great thing about visiting Korea again is that we got to see many of our friends again.  I didn't get to see all the people I wanted to, but hopefully will get to another time.  In Korea, the word "chingu" means friend.

We met with old co-workers...

Dinner with Yeong Oak and Sumi
 
Patbingsu with Jiseung

Dinner (ox bone soup) with Monica

Korean mothers I used to teach English to...

Lunch at Outback with Kelly

At Outback with Liz

And other friends (old and new)...

Coffee with Iseul, Yesl, and Joon Uck
Tea with Emily - Alyssa's friend who just moved to Busan!

I'm so happy that I got to visit my friends in Busan... looking forward to the next time we get to meet again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful you could catch up with old friends and cultivate new friends.

    ReplyDelete