Thursday 25 October 2012

Korea Revisited

This week we just got back from an awesome holiday in South Korea.  Originally we planned to split our time fairly equally between Busan and Seoul, but we were just having too much fun in Busan that we stayed there pretty much the entire week.  We eventually made it to Seoul for one day, and then had a stopover in Shanghai on our last day.  The last time I was in Korea was March 2010, when I finished my contract teaching English at a Korean public school in Busan.  It was a bit strange coming back to Busan as a visitor, and it made me miss the city a lot.  I had lots of great memories living there, and I guess Busan (and Korea!) will always hold a special place in my heart.

There were so many cool things that we did on this trip, that I'll have to update the blog in installments.  One thing is for sure though, Korea is definitely a fun place!!!

1 comment: